Once you decide your family is complete, these things end up just taking up space in the garage, especially those large, bulky baby cribs. You can’t use them anymore, but you hate to throw away something that contains such cherished memories. Luckily, some clever parents have found ways to continue using these items by incorporating them into their homes in other ways.
1) This baby crib was turned into a fun activity station where a child can explore their creative side!
2) A crib’s railings make a perfect rack to hang towels, magazines, or scarves…
3) …or they can make for a unique way to display your fine china.
4) If you want some extra seating in your home, attach the two long sides of a baby crib to create a fun corner sectional.
5) Or, remove one side to make a day bed or lounging couch like this one.
6) Your crib-inspired furniture doesn’t have to take up a lot of space: it can be downsized into a sweet little chair like this one.
7) You can even move your crib outdoors and create something like this gorgeous bench…
8) …or a lovely porch swing for your children to enjoy as they grow older.
9) You can even keep the crib a part of your child’s room long after they outgrow it by turning it into a bunk bed they can sleep in for years to come!
These are such great ideas! What a wonderful way to reuse something meaningful and create more space in your home at the same time.
Share these projects with your friends below!
Source by boredomtherapy.com
(We thank “boredomtherapy.com” for this beautiful content. You can also visit this website to follow great shares like this. Have a good day…)